• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Looking for a good rabbit vet in Leeds, West Yorkshire

kashiandmol

Young Bun
Hi all

I'm looking for a very good vet in Leeds, West Yorkshire. I'm in need of a second opinion on my little one, Kakashi.

I've heard Holly House is a good one but just wondered who others use.

My usual vets is Vets4Pets in Leeds. Although they are very good and thorough, I don't agree with my vets diagnosis and just want to see if a different vet says something different.

Thanks in advance

Chrissy & Kakashi xx

i have used Natalie at Aire vets in Kirkstall for years,

she is very rabbit savvy and has giants herself, i trust her 100% but if you call you need to make an appointment with her as her colleague isn't as clued up as Natalie.
will pm you her number if you want to give her a try.

one of my fosters is in there today for neutering! :)

The rabbit vet from my vets has just moved to a practice in Leeds, I think she said Abbey House? She's called Jo Hallam. I just checked their website and she's not listed on there yet, but if it's the right one she's only been there a few weeks, so that may be why. She's great if you can find her. :)

Hi there, if you could stretch to Harrogate FHarcourt Brown is simply fantastic.

Alternatively try Holly House, Moortown Corner. :D

Abbey House is also the out of hours emergency vets in Leeds.

i have only had to use them twice and both times it was to put first my rabbit then more recently my dog Sid to sleep. i must admit they were absolutely brilliant. i'm sure the vet who saw to me with Sid was called Jo but it was back at the end of Jan so not sure it would be the same one.
she said and did all the right things at a very difficult time, couldn't fault them at all. they aren't my regular vet and are a bit of a drive away for me but when i went back for Sidney's ashes i took a thankyou card and some choccies as i was very grateful and thankful with how they treated me and my pets.

Trudie Pardoe is an excellent rabbit savvy vet. She does surgeries at Abbey House in Morley and at Croft House in Soothill (junction 28 of the M62). She rescues buns herself and is very knowledgable.

Trudie Pardoe is an excellent rabbit savvy vet. She does surgeries at Abbey House in Morley and at Croft House in Soothill (junction 28 of the M62). She rescues buns herself and is very knowledgable.

:thumb:
Trudie Pardoe is the best rabbit savvy vey in Yorkshire... She has a surgery at Abbey House in Kippax, Leeds

Back