• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boris (Foster bun) who escaped being being fox food UD P10

Bunny Buddy

Wise Old Thumper
... he's now looking for a loving home ... neutered and vaccinated.
(I'll put on the link to RR as soon as Sue's Rabbit Rescue have listed him)

He loves hay, well he loves all food and gets very excited when food arrives. He hasn't lived in luxury in his previous home as his back legs are yellow but he appears to be in excellent health. His vaccination card gives his age as one year so I believe that's the vet (FHB's) best guess.

PICT0005-2.jpg

PICT0003-1.jpg

PICT0007-2.jpg

This is a video of him racing out to see what I've got when he hears me coming :love:

Last edited:
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! :love::love:

He's gorgeous.

I hope you find a wonderful new home very soon Boris.:thumb::thumb:

I bet if Susiebun didn't have Spenser, she would be tempted.:thumb::thumb:

Sorry Spenser. xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks so much the 3 of you who posted comments, very much appreciated :love::love::love::love:

It's so sad that REWs get overlooked, we're expecting this chap to take a while to find a home, he so deserves to be settled in his forever home, bless him, he's been through so much already. I'll make him as happy as I can for as long as is needed but it would be so lovely to know that he was snuggling up to another bunny, really enjoying life :love::love:

He is absolutely stunning :love: What a handsome boy, love the ears too! I hope someone can offer him his forever home x

I missed this. :oops::oops:

What a handsome man he is. :love: The video of him with his nose up to the bars is adorable. :love::love: I hope he finds a lovely new home very soon but I know he'll be spoiled rotten in the meantime. ;)

He is absolutely stunning :love: What a handsome boy, love the ears too! I hope someone can offer him his forever home x

I missed this. :oops::oops:

What a handsome man he is. :love: The video of him with his nose up to the bars is adorable. :love::love: I hope he finds a lovely new home very soon but I know he'll be spoiled rotten in the meantime. ;)

Thank you :love::love:

Boris is really bold behind the bars - he even rattles the mesh to hurry me along a bit :roll: But I haven't managed to stroke him yet, he just ducks and darts away ... not for long though if food is involved. ... Still, it took 3 years to stoke Tink and it's been a very rewarding wait. This bunny will be so rewarding given time and patience.

Boris his leaving here on Thursday on his journey to met a potential new companion :D:D:D

I just hope during bonding he is a gentleman and forgets how he behaved during his previous career:lol::lol::lol: I'm so pleased for him, I really hope it works out.

Awww, that's great news. :D:D I hope it all goes well and Boris behaves himself. :love:

Awww, that's great news. :D:D I hope it all goes well and Boris behaves himself. :love:

Wow, he's a stunner!!:love: I hope all goes well on Thursday!!:D

It was harder seeing him go than I expected but I'm so happy for him. I really hope it works out for him with the bonding and new home. I shall miss his cheeky face though and his impatience when I'm coming round with the food.

(I sharn't miss the foot thumps in the middle of the night though!)

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Will you be able to get updates on how he's doing?

I don't know. It's not something I've pushed. I'll get to find out if he bonded okay though. I think he's coming back here if it doesn't work. I have told the lady who found him straying, caught him and got him to a rescue, that I'd let her know how he went on so will pass on news of his new home when it's definite.

You should have packed him off with a little prepay mobile so he could text you from his new home. ;):lol:

I'll be keeping everything crossed that you get a good update. x

I have never seen this thread about Boris before.
I do hope he is a gentleman and is soon bonded with a possible companion.
Fingers crossed;)

I have never seen this thread about Boris before.
I do hope he is a gentleman and is soon bonded with a possible companion.
Fingers crossed;)

I missed this thread too and was about to send a taxi to collect him and bring him to me immediately for a smooshy face, but sadly I'm too late LOL.

Hope it all goes well for him.

I'd have him in a heartbeat; I simply don't understand why people don't love REWS

I missed this thread too and was about to send a taxi to collect him and bring him to me immediately for a smooshy face, but sadly I'm too late LOL.

Hope it all goes well for him.

I'd have him in a heartbeat; I simply don't understand why people don't love REWS

Ah, thank you, and Rabbitapril too. Boris' story is a very special one as not only did he manage to survive 3 or 4 nights in an area with a high fox population (with the residents trying to catch him from the day they first saw him!) but when the posters went up to find his owner, a NZW breeder got in touch to say that the rabbit was his stud buck *goes pale*. I've made the assumption that it's a meat rabbit breeder but that's just guesswork. Anyhow, long story short, he apparently didn't want his rabbit back enough to come and get him so in due course Boris's 'career was ended'. Sooo, we know he's met lady-buns before, just under different circumstances.

Oh, and, it turns out I was unfairly blaming him for the noisy feet :? :? :roll:

Back