• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

"Coldest May in 100 years" - Weather forecasts

AnyBunny

Warren Scout
"Britain could be facing the coldest May for 100 years, with snow, bitter winds and freezing temperatures putting summer on hold.

The winter weather follows a wet start to April, with the threat of floods and storms to come over the next few days.

The Met Office has issued weather warnings for the South West, London, South East, Wales and the West of England due to flooding on roads and 60mph winds.

Hail storms are expected across the country and it is feared windows could be broken by giant hail, up to 1cm thick. In the north and Scotland temperatures could fall to -2C."

"http://www.telegraph.co.uk/topics/weather/9213226/Coldest-May-in-100-years-forecasters-predict.html"

:wave:We'll probably get a heatwave now:lol::lol::lol:

Considering forecasting beyond even a few days proves challenging enough, I'll wait to see what May brings. I seem to remember last winter was supposed to be 'worse than the year before' with plunging temps and here, anyway, it was just normal, your average mixed up winter.

The April showers are not going down well with my bunnies. I get everything sorted for them to come out for a roam round the garden as soon as its stopped raining and in minutes it starts raining again and I have to get them in again. They are not happy and my poor house rabbits just sit with their noses to the patio doors waiting to come out.

:shock: Nooooooooooooooo! :cry: I don't think it's stopped raining for the last couple of days. We had a thunderstorm the other day and a hail storm. I hate this stupid weather :evil::evil::evil:

Oh for flip's sake. Least I wont need to water my veg, problem is they don't grow so well underwater!!

I don't want snow and really bad weather on my driving test!! :shock: ... Then again, it will mean 20mph everywhere :thumb::lol:

Back