• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bestest Friends

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
bestestfriends.jpg

That is such a lovely pic jane you look lovely and bunny is very handsome

Edit did put morse but then looked again and though no thats sir victor now i'm not sure :lol:

Last edited:
Thought so i should of known by the ears :lol::lol::lol:

Oooh i ment to ask my mum wants to no how colonel colin is doing she was reading your post when he was poorly

That's lovely!! Beautiful photo of you both, even in the photo you can tell there's something special about your relationship. :love:

Thought so i should of known by the ears :lol::lol::lol:

Oooh i ment to ask my mum wants to no how colonel colin is doing she was reading your post when he was poorly

Colin is not doing too badly. He is still on treatment, but his ears are a lot better than they were. Thank you for asking xx

Oh, that's a lovely pic of you both! :love:
Is that some oats he's hoovering up there? You know I'm always unhappy about not getting nice pictures with my pets, but it never occurred to me to bribe them to sit still with a treat. :(
But you can see that Morse just loves to pose with you and for you. Quite the special bun you've got there, Jane. ;)

And good to hear the Colonel is holding his own. :)

Oh, that's a lovely pic of you both! :love:
Is that some oats he's hoovering up there? You know I'm always unhappy about not getting nice pictures with my pets, but it never occurred to me to bribe them to sit still with a treat. :(
But you can see that Morse just loves to pose with you and for you. Quite the special bun you've got there, Jane. ;)

And good to hear the Colonel is holding his own. :)

Morse has a few Porridge Oats every morning as it is a struggle to keep weight on him xx

This is probably a really stupid question, Jane, but how do you get photos of your pets with you in them as I know you live alone as I do and, unless I am wrong, you don't have many visitors.

Now that I have an incontinent cat as well as a very messy house I discourage visitors but sometimes would like a photo of me with some of my fur family.

This is probably a really stupid question, Jane, but how do you get photos of your pets with you in them as I know you live alone as I do and, unless I am wrong, you don't have many visitors.

Now that I have an incontinent cat as well as a very messy house I discourage visitors but sometimes would like a photo of me with some of my fur family.

I have long arms !! :lol:

Some cameras also have a timer on so you dont have to be holding the camera when it takes the picture

Your eyesight must be good, Jane, as your photos aren't blurry or out of focus at all. I'll have a go but am sure I will end up just having a photo of air:D

Back