• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bolt ( Blue mini lop) and Dash ( black otter sadly no longer with us)

Stiglet

Young Bun
Here are some photos of my little babies. Bolt's a very cheeky bunny, always goes where she knows she shouldn't be, and absolutely loves a leather handbag whether it's to nibble on or simply just to sleep inside!! We sadly lost Dash to bloat a week ago, he was a lovely laid back bunny. He loved to snuggle up and fall asleep in my arms.

Bolt - 11 months old

DSC_0061.jpg

DSC_0064.jpg

Dash - He was only with us for 6 days and is missed so much.

photo2.jpg

My soppy boy

dash.jpg

What lovely pics.Im so sorry you lost him.Its not fair is it??

No it's not, he was my first bunny i've lost and never expected to feel so upset. He just became apart of the family so quickly. Needless to say Bolt is now back to being a super spoilt princess!
We are considering getting a second one again, i hate that bolt is alone when i go to work. That's also a reason that after spending the winter inside the house, she still has yet to be put back outside! I love having her snuggle with us on the sofa in the evening and worried that once she goes outside she won't be as friendly as she is now.

I should think that she will be fine, maybe a bit more aloof if she gets a husbun,afterall, hes her type!!
She will love you, and be friendly and hopefully pass those vibes onto her buck saying "These guys are great, we get to snuggle on the sofa".
Is there any rescues around near you??? Maybe they could do the bonding if youre nervous.xx

Back