• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Galens garden forage/herb delivery has just arrived :-)

Bea & Floss

Mama Doe
Does anyone else use them they have a fantastic range of dried herbs and wild plants :)

We've got

Wild strawberry leaves
Strawberry leaves
Ribwort plantain
Broadleaf plantain
Longleaf plantain
Wild cornflowers
Edible flower treat blend
Meadowsweet herbs

454f43de.jpg

Yes I do use them.

Their stuff is fantastic.

I hope your bunnies enjoy all those goodies.:thumb:

Yes I'm sure all of them will enjoy them and the piggies but I bought them especially for lizzie as she's got such a delicate tum and can't tolerate much fresh stuff without doing excess cecals, this way she still gets variety and all the nutrients etc. :)

Those look fabulous! 0_0
Do they ship to the US perhaps? My bunnies would faint at the sight of all those noms!

Yes I'm sure all of them will enjoy them and the piggies but I bought them especially for lizzie as she's got such a delicate tum and can't tolerate much fresh stuff without doing excess cecals, this way she still gets variety and all the nutrients etc. :)

Will be interested to see how the forage/herbs go down .. have a delicate tum bunny of myself :wave:

Back