• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Don't think my two know how a litter tray should be used!

Kermit

Wise Old Thumper
What they like!
123_0163.jpg

hahaha awww bless them. Bolt picks all the hay out of her's and prefers to just poo on the newspaper underneath, hoping she's just going through a pickle phase as it makes a huge mess!

Bless them, what a brilliant picture! :lol::love::thumb:

I have a photo from Spenser's first sumer of Spenser wearing one of those corner litter trays as a sunhatt. :lol:

hahaha awww bless them. Bolt picks all the hay out of her's and prefers to just poo on the newspaper underneath, hoping she's just going through a pickle phase as it makes a huge mess!

Gus will not stand for any amount of hay in his litter tray (even if mixed in with straw, paper or woodchips) and immediately digs it out causing an awful mess (don't think he likes the odd strand poking his bum)
:roll: :lol:

I reckon they think it's a bus stop. Poor buns just want to go and buy some herbs and can't understand where the number 42 is.

Back