• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I cudent thtop thobbing, i hath had my toofth out :(

Look :( My ickle noney ith thwolled up and I hath gotted thum blood on it :cry:
*weeps*

I woth tho upthet and it woth hurting me becoth i didth have to hav allth my fwont toofth out. Then mummeh gived me thum medithine to thtop the hurty and then thee thoaked a cawwot tweat in thum water till it wented thoft and I enjoyed that. I did felt a wittle bit better then and I jutht that in my nurthing hutch and mummeh let me watch thum televithon.
Can you theee my thore mouwf and my thore noney? I ith twying to be a bwave little gurl but i duth need thum futh and thympathy i fink...

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! Ith not fair! Benjamin jutht thed dat I hath got a lithp now that I havent got any toofth, and I havent, I havent gotted a lithp have I :shock::(:cry:

Im not playing ever again :( I ith going to thit fathing the corner and thulk.
I fink I needth my mummeh to thoak annuva cawwot tweat for me :( I hath not enjoyed haffing my toofth out, ith not fair :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

*sob* I ith tho upthet *sob*

Oh you poor, wee mite! ((((((((((((((((Snuggles))))))))))))))))
Sympathy and healing vibes coming your way, sweetie! xx :love:

No,no lisp.
You sound fine.
Now take some pain mediicine, and have a carrot treat thats all thoft i mean soft and have a short nap.
Youll feel better soon, I promise.xxxxxx

oh bleth your ickle cotton thockth. No lithp, honetht :D

Brave bunny!

I have to say, I giggled all the way through the writing above - it took thum, sorry some, working out; I had to say it out loud so it's a good job I'm here on my own :roll: :lol: :lol:

Get well thoon! :love:

Aww poor little Marge!! :( (sorry I giggled a lot too! :lol:) ) I think you definitely need more carroty treats! Make mummy give you some! I hope you feel better soon! Xxx

Herbie: Don't cry Marge, you will feel better soon, I have had my teefsies out......TWICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome to the gummy bunny gang :)

_MG_2201.jpg

Awww bless her :love::love::love: I hope your mouth feels better soon! Make sure mummy gives you lots of soft soft soft carrot treats <3

Back