• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Want to see something really freaky?!

Oooh ooh, me, me me!! Is it your baby lying in a way so you can see it's foot, that's freaky!

It's something (not quite sure whether it's a baby or an alien) trying to escape!!

(Not for the faint hearted.)

Look especially from 0.18 on the right hand side of the belly!

Once you've got past the "Oh lordy there's something trying to escape from there" it's quite amazing to think about!

Ali!

Surely not long to go now?

Not long at all. 2 1/2 weeks if he's on time. (doubtful! He'll be late to spite me! ;))

Jeeeeeesh!, thats just mad!!
are you sure you never stuffed howard up your top?:lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol: He's fast asleep! I was going to do it bare bumped to prove that I'm not just moving my hand under my top but I think it'd have reduced even the most strong stomached people to a ball on the floor! It's really strange to watch, and I can feel it from the inside. I can't imagine what it's like to just watch. *shudder!*

Once you've got past the "Oh lordy there's something trying to escape from there" it's quite amazing to think about!

Not long at all. 2 1/2 weeks if he's on time. (doubtful! He'll be late to spite me! ;))

:lol::lol: He's fast asleep! I was going to do it bare bumped to prove that I'm not just moving my hand under my top but I think it'd have reduced even the most strong stomached people to a ball on the floor! It's really strange to watch, and I can feel it from the inside. I can't imagine what it's like to just watch. *shudder!*

so that really really is a baby?
*shudders* i thought pregnancy was ment to be beautiful:shock::shock:

so that really really is a baby?
*shudders* i thought pregnancy was ment to be beautiful:shock::shock:

That really is a baby! A very wriggly baby with long legs!! He moves most of the time like in the video.

I'm sure he'll be beautiful when he manages to escape! :lol::lol: (after they've wiped the yeuck off!;))

:love::love: Its so weird isnt it? My eldest used to always do it when I was in the bath, he would wriggle all over and my poor tummy had to follow:lol::lol: My youngest used to use my ribs as a springboard:lol::lol:

That really is a baby! A very wriggly baby with long legs!! He moves most of the time like in the video.

I'm sure he'll be beautiful when he manages to escape! :lol::lol: (after they've wiped the yeuck off!;))

:shock:
must give you and baby a biiig hug, i really needed to smile and this has helped!!
even if im going to sooo show the OH when he gets in.. cant get my head round that a sweet ikkle baby is kicking you like your a football:shock::shock:

I did warn you!! :roll: :lol::lol:
You worked on a birthing ward..........surely that's far worse! ;)

Been a while now.

Its the memory i remember..the feeling of a baby move inside...I can still remember it...i have dreamt of it at times.....**shudders**

Wow! I wonder if he will be a football player. It is pretty amazing to watch didn't make me feel sick. I was it awe......

I can't believe it's real. It looks like there's a kitten under the top or something. :lol:
That's one wriggly baby. I think it's amazing, a bare video wouldn't be disgusting.

Unless it's happening to me I really don't like the idea of being pregnant... :shock:

Back