• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet my None Bunny fur kids :)

Kellylou89

Warren Scout
On request i am now Introducing more of my pets haha ..

My dogs (Staffordshire bull terrier's) these two are my pride and joy!
This is Vinnie .. He is 19months Old he is my baby boy i love him to pieces, he helped me get over my rescue dog's death who was pts in oct2011
yes16.jpg

This is Skye .. She is 13months old, She is my baby girl and like Vinnie i love her to pieces!!
Untitled-4-3.jpg

My Piggie's :)
Roxy .. my old girl is now 7years old only in age she is just like the young ones! haha still as cheeky as the day i bought her home.
Roxy-1.jpg

Ruby .. now 5years old, she loves her momma and i am the only one she will let handle her lol, she's a diva
Ruby2.jpg

Daisy and her Babies (Domino, Hackensack, Perry and Vangough).. Daisy i rescued of a woman who decided after breeding her she no longer wanted her nor her babies!! .. so just a week after birth i took them all in so they were not to fall into the wrong hands and only had for the money to sell her babies! .. Mom and babies are doing excellantly, the babies however have no ear flaps or only 1 due to been housed with a rabbit even during birth!, only 1 has 2 complete ear flaps.
IMG_5019.jpg

IMG_5013.jpg

I have to show these 2 cheeky chappie's of lol .. my sister own's 2 ferrets (dont worry they dont live here haha rabbits and ferrets no go!) haha she moved out a few years ago and got these 2 last year .. this is jack and harry both brothers! :)
Untitled-5-2.jpg

What a handsome mush on the top lil old monkey chops and of course the cheeky pretty little munckin hehehehe and the rest of the crew that cause us no end of laughs lmaooo

they're all beautiful! I have a soft spot for staffies, really annoys me when people call them 'bad dogs', yes you get some but not all! :evil: getting back to the topic, i squeed at Daisy, shes adorable! :D :love:

Gorgeous furbabies!!:love:

We have lots of fans of Staffies on this forum too, yours are so cute!

xx

Thanks all =D theyre all amazing =P <3

they're all beautiful! I have a soft spot for staffies, really annoys me when people call them 'bad dogs', yes you get some but not all! :evil: getting back to the topic, i squeed at Daisy, shes adorable! :D :love:

Haha theyre my fave breed, tell me about it! very annoying!.
haha thanks she is =) had to do a bit of work with daisy, she was very nervous and she was very underweight!

Back