• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

fox in the garden photo just taken

joeydoodle

Warren Scout
Just took this photo about 10 minutes ago - it was by our front door at first making a dog-like bark, then went around the front garden scenting along by the trees!
I feel very restless now! I know Joey is safe and there's no way a fox could get into him, but I just hate the fact that they could get into the back and scare him :(

IMG_6341.jpg

its always worrying when fox's make there way into your garden .. i had that worry a year or two ago when i only had the one Bun, she loved inside but i still worried because i also have dogs and fox's carry diseases and parasite's :S

My hubby just told me to tell you the fox will have cubs down somewhere near and he will be looking for food so always make sure ya bunnys are securely locked up even in the daytime if you are not about 😔

its always worrying when fox's make there way into your garden .. i had that worry a year or two ago when i only had the one Bun, she loved inside but i still worried because i also have dogs and fox's carry diseases and parasite's :S

yeah, it didn't look very healthy to be honest!

its sad really, shame that there homes get ruined, they cant find food so they have to come into our gardens etc to find it

sorry but that is not true for a lot of urban foxes - they have actually moved into the suburbs and urban areas to take advantage of food rubbish, rather than us moving over their areas.

Not sure if you usually cover Joey's hutch Sam but I would. IF the fox gets into the back garden it will provide additional comfort to Joey if he can hide more easily.

Not sure if you usually cover Joey's hutch Sam but I would. IF the fox gets into the back garden it will provide additional comfort to Joey if he can hide more easily.

yep he's well covered upstairs and we're now going to get a few boards at the weekend to cover up the sides downstairs :thumb:

I think foxes and wolfs are amazing beautiful animals.:love: I watched the program on wolfs the other week, that was on BBC 1. I want to go and spend the day with wolfs for my birthday. However if i saw a fox in my back garden I think I would have kittens, I'm bad enough when I see, next doors cat siting on the shed roof. Haven't heard or seen foxes in my area YET. It is a worry:(

Back