• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cinderella and Prince charming (sad begining ..hopefully better ending .)

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
These two were found in a hutch with a third rabbit dead and partialy decomposed . They were living in filth and had been bred for meat .

Both are actualy yellow and they should be pure white . It is urine stain ..so bad that even a bath hasnt helped .

They are in surprisingly good condition ..although they are forever hungry .. lol ..

both are now neutered and vaccinated and waiting for a loveing home . They have been health checked and no problems found .

They need a home with space and love and a mummy and daddy who can see past their stained , knotty coats to the lovely bunnies they are underneath ..

so meet
Cinderella and her Prince Charming .

001-54.jpg

002-52.jpg

004-51.jpg

Cinderella (above)is a gentle girl , friendly and very calm ... :love:

Prince Charming (below) is confident and friendly ..:love:

007-29.jpg

008-35.jpg

009-33.jpg

Their coats will gradualy get whiter as they lose the stained fiur by moulting . :p

OMG what a horrible start to life they have had. Poor, poor buns :cry:
Thank god they found you Angie. And what fabulous ears they both have!
Fingers-crossed for a wonderful forever home x

OMG what a horrible start to life they have had. Poor, poor buns :cry:
Thank god they found you Angie. And what fabulous ears they both have!
Fingers-crossed for a wonderful forever home x

They are so georgeous too ... lovely natured bunnies ..

I hope we can get them settled in a new home quickly .

I am not usually keen on REWs for some reason, but these two are so lovely. What a sad start to life. Fingers crossed for a great guture x

Their adorable and now deserve a proper life. Hope their new home comes along very quickly. Sending lots of noserubs xx

I had the priviledge to have a cuddle with Cinderella yesterday, she is beautiful.:love:

I was fighting back tears when I saw how orange they were from all the urine :evil:

Couldn't believe she was so trusting after what they have both been through.

Picked her up really easily, I'm sure she will be a cuddle bun once Aunty Angie and Aunty Tracey have polished them up.

So hope someone will give them a real experience of a loving home sooner rather than later.

That is shocking. From the pictures, they look beautiful, really bright & inquisitive considering what they have been through. I bet their characters will really come through. I hope they do get a forever home soon. :love: xx

Poor little souls, they're lovely. Brought a big lump to my throat. Hope they find a loving home very soon.

Last edited:
Back