• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Plum fairy vibes Please <3

LittleEskimo

Mama Doe
Little Pebbles is heading off to the vets bright and early tomorrow to get his nads snipped lol. Gonna take in some food to have them offer him when he wakes up I think. And a fenugreek crunchie. He loves those now :D Feeling a bit nervous for the little guy lol. Which is funny because when I got Rosie spayed I was quite relaxed with her getting it done

DSCF1965.jpg

He is home now :thumb: he was all bright eyed in the vets when they brought him out but I think the car ride home took it out of him so I am just keeping him quiet and rested. Will give him some yummy bits to help him eat

He will only eat Fenugreek crunchies at the minute. But better then nothing. And he has had a nibble on some broccoli. I think he is just feeling a little delicate. Poor dude

Awww hope he keeps nomming! Mine felt quite sorry for himself after getting the snip too, unsurprisingly!

He is't very perky today. Just wants to sit at the back of the cat carrier. But he has been eating and pooing loads. I checked his scars and his testicles looked a little swollen and bruised. I am a little worried or is that normal? Thanks :)

I made him a little pen out of some spare C&C cubes to give him a bit more space and opened up the carrier. It helped to perk him up he seemed a lot happier with the extra space.
He keeps grooming himself so I think he is irritating the wounds. Keep trying to stop him when I see him doing it.
But the best thing to happen today was I saw him with a mouth full of hay! :D

Back