• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Domino's Memorial Plaque - pics x

o-Chloe-o

Mama Doe
Hi Everyone, I wanted to share this with you all, its the plaque I ordered to place on Domino's grave (pics of plaque below).
I ordered just over a week ago and it arrived today, Im really pleased I think its lovely. If anyone wants the lady's details, I found her on ebay (anna07979 - Im sure she wouldnt mind me sharing :) ) and it cost me just over £10 including P&P. Made of clay which has been glazed - the engraved hearts are glittery xxxx
DSC00078.jpg

DSC00079.jpg

That is so beautiful. Thank you for posting this. As much as I hate the day of me losing any of my babies, I will be keeping this info as I think it will be a lovely tribute to have in my garden to my bunnies.
Thanks again
x

It's beautiful, I'm sure Domino would love it. Think I might go and order one for my Dishie's grave. It would look nice behind the bunny statue there :cry:

It's beautiful, I'm sure Domino would love it. Think I might go and order one for my Dishie's grave. It would look nice behind the bunny statue there :cry:

aww, if you do decide too, you can put whatever words you want to on it which i though was great, :love:xxx

I've just sent her a message! I would want on it the words in my sig, so I contacted to see if there's something big enough to fit all the words on!

Back