• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Peter's Big Day

Captain Helen

Wise Old Thumper
Peter has had a big day today. He's had a dental, a wobbly tooth removed and a tear duct flush. The little trouper was still eating even with a wobbly tooth :shock: he just left a bit of apple skin on Monday, so I knew something must be wrong. If only the little monkey would eat hay like a normal bun. They managed to completely flush his tear duct while he was under, so hopefully his runny eye should be a bit better for a while.

Since he's been home he's been completely normal. :) It's amazing how quickly some buns bounce back after a GA!

Here's my special little man, doing his best to avoid the grass I sneaked in with some dandelions...

Peter1b.jpg

Peter2b.jpg

Peter3b.jpg

Peter4b.jpg

Peter5b.jpg

Peter6b.jpg

Peter7b.jpg

I would ask for vibes, but he's doing quite well without them! :lol: He would like some cuddles though, he's strange like that! :wave:

Back