• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Getting to know my Ulfric.

missFloppyears

Warren Veteran
so since Andy started work and slowly depression increasing with grandad's funeral looming closer by every hour of every day.

I count my lucky stars for my furry companions Most of all Ulfric, seeing as hes a lone rabbit and im a lone human i sympathise with him and try to be as 'rabbity' as i can to help him with his lonliness (oh god i sound crazy!)...

I thought we had a breakthrough with Ulfric yesterday when giving him his Panacaur , i offered it straight to him (not expecting this) he actually took it straight from the syringe!!
he still grumbles at andy but to be honest thats probably learnt behaviour, i grumble at andy all the time too!:lol::lol:

So anyway later in the evening Ulfric shows me just how much he loves me by jumping onto the bed flopping out next to me and grooming my scalp:D

So this morning full of joy i offer him his panacaur, to be thumped at and to have panacaur squirted everywhere:lol::lol:

i think he has temper issues :lol::lol:

Inca is a little madam like this with her Glucosamine. 9/10 times she will take it straight from the syringe, but that 1/10 time she moves her mouth just as i am gonna squirt it in and I end up with brown Glucosamine stain on the white walls!

Glad the wee man is cheering you up x

Back