• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Bun's

Kellylou89

Warren Scout
Hi all, sorry i registered a few weeks back but my internet has been down since i registered so was unable to get online .. I am now back online so can post again :)
Anyway i thought i would introduce everyone to my "Bouncing Fur Kids" haha [i do have Guinea pigs and dogs too but obviously this is a rabbit forum so i wont post there piks in this section :)]
All my rabbits and G.pigs live outside in my huge shed which we built Hutches in and also our own run which is a very good size! :) they go out for excercise daily.

Miley, my 3year old Old english :) .. She is fiesty but so loveable! lol
IMG_4309.jpg

Ollie, (my mates but lives in my garden/shed) 1yeard old lop i adopted him last month of a woman who no longer wanted him and his brother (altho she thought they were girls!)
IMG_4276.jpg

Logan, my 1yeard old lop i adopted him last month of a woman who no longer wanted him and his brother (altho she thought they were girls!)
IMG_4275.jpg

Katy 7months old, i adopted her last month of a woman, she was almost ate by a fox when it ate through the side of her hutch to get to her, she was also in kit, bred by another pedigree rex .. kit's were born friday 13th april all are doing well she had 7 but one had died when i checked on them, looks to have not been able to get to feed and was deep under the other 6 poor thing :( (will post piks seperate)
IMG_4640.jpg

Jessie, 9 week old DutchX (my friend bought her so she's actually not mine but lives in my shed haha)
IMG_4611.jpg

Beau, 8 week old Neverland Dwarf took him of a friend who lost her job the same week she got him and wanted him to go to a good home
IMG_5280.jpg

Last edited:
Gorgeous!

This may be a bunny forum, but we like pics of ALL animals, please feel free to show us the rest of your menagerie!

Xx

Fancy seeing you here hehe and awww my little girl is getting some P.S Im jessies owner lol and my beautiful little chunk lol our lovely little family

Back