• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How do they know how you feel?? :(

Katie1504

Young Bun
I dont know if anyone else has had this and it would be nice to know. I had a really rubbis day yesterday and today isnt much better... and its raining and when its raining it alsways seems twice as long to sornt my pets out in the morning. I am getting a shed when we move house.

Anyway... I went out and smokey one of my new ones sat and looked at me and I put the food in and he walked up and just nudged my hand and rested his hed to one side on my hand as if to say "It's ok mum" He then went back to his normal self and played with Fudge. It was really nice and did make me smile but it was like he knew I was upset and he just wanted to comfort me.

I have no idea how they know, but they do. My baby girl was a great comfort to me on days when I felt rotten. The only times she ever sat still were when I was sick and bedbound and she came to cuddle up to me.

But then there were plenty of times shse just point-blank ignored me too :lol:

Frankie and Estelle have been much more attentive to me over the past few days.

Thank goodness as I've really needed them.

Back for more Frankie cuddles now.

Back