• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hurrah a bonding has worked!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Being this time of year..the bondings have not been going smoothly lately so I am so pleased to announce that Frisbee has bonded with the most handsome bun I've ever met :love:
Frisbee was adopted but the buck would not accept her and sadly she came back..however one of her sisters did bond with that buck almost instantly which was a good result..but this time ther boy bun just adored her from the start.
He actually binkied around when he realised she was near him..then groomed her face, ears, back and face again :love: Lots more binkying and a very gentle hump! :lol: and that was it..married off!!

they are staying with me for a few days to cement the relationship and the pics below are the 1st intro so Frisbee does look a little worried.. but believe me they are very together :D

wash wash wash

frishub.jpg

and happy flop whilst still washing!

frishubb.jpg

Last edited:
Excellent news Jill. I have been having a few hiccups here too. Luckily managed to rehome a very longterm resident two weeks ago after 4 attempts at marriage.

So glad you've had a success :)

I'm so pleased that Frisbee has bonded :love: What a handsome & doting husbun he is too, she is a very lucky girl, I hope she realises!!!

She does look small on the pics but I know she isn't really, just that he's quite a big fella :lol:

I'm off to tell Frisbees mummy the good news :love:

So just little Hopscotch left to find a husbun now and then that will be all of Septembers kits married off :love:

*feels very happy :D but at the same time sad that little Chess didn't make it :cry: but don't want to put a dampener on the thread:oops:*

Back