• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Patiently waiting.....its up!!!

BB Mommy

Warren Veteran
for my new rabbit accommodation to arrive.....

so excited - I really hope I like it when its here!

Last edited:
I'm having a triple kennel block, but adapted for bunnies, so there will be windows in each, stable doors and a smaller "pop" hole as the original is dog sized. We've spent the last three weeks removing trees, soil, dismantling sheds and had a huge concrete slab put down in readiness - just waiting for the men to arrive with it in the next hour:D

Well this is the space...
003.jpg

The guys should have been here an hour ago - they'd better turn up!!

They're about half way through it - I have to resist sitting with my nose pushed up against the window:oops:

ITs up :D:D:D

I had to get one of them ready pretty quickly as BB and Joeys shed was in the way and had to come down, so one of them has been insulated and they're in. Temporarily I have put in their old step up to give them something to snuggle under tonight, but I need to sort out shelving instead asap

They all need insulating, boarding, and ramps and shelves putting in, and of course it needs painting too, but so far I'm pretty chuffed with it.

Last edited:
Back