• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Best flooring?

Kavanne

Mama Doe
Hello again :) relatively soon my buns and I shall be moving to the attic room of our house. The floor is currently just the wood board laid during the loft conversion. Carpet is definitely a no no, what flooring would you recommend? I don't mind something that is a bit more expensive as this is the only thing I am paying for (I live with family).

Id like something easy to clean but not too slippery for the buns? Will probably put a rug or two over it for comfort though.

Hello again :) relatively soon my buns and I shall be moving to the attic room of our house. The floor is currently just the wood board laid during the loft conversion. Carpet is definitely a no no, what flooring would you recommend? I don't mind something that is a bit more expensive as this is the only thing I am paying for (I live with family).

Id like something easy to clean but not too slippery for the buns? Will probably put a rug or two over it for comfort though.

I have put non slip bathroom lino in my hutches and they are managing really well on it. It is easy to clean, they get some grip on it and it looks good too.

My bunnies' rooms are kitted out in non slip lino too. Then I have a rug in the lionheads' room as they have no trouble with sore hocks and fleeces in the lops' room. I got mine from a carpet shop.

Thanks, guys. I think I will go to B&Q and check out some flooring this weekend. Will get it laid professionally as no, I do not want bunnies pulling it up!!

Back