• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mr Bennett jumps on the bed and spends ages with OH stretched out relaxing.

Barn Yard Bunnies

Staff member
Plus Mr Bennett is so happy without Cutie-pie. :shock: When James lets him out for his run but Cutie-pie is still in her hutch, she gets excited to see him but he ignores her and leaves the room. James said he seems to prefer human company. :love:

What a boy he is, bet you can't wait to get home for some of that loving! Given his history, maybe he's one of the few buns who is meant to live alone.

Haughty bunny!!:lol:
Superior bunny!!

:lol::lol:
What a boy he is, bet you can't wait to get home for some of that loving! Given his history, maybe he's one of the few buns who is meant to live alone.

I can't wait to see him.

Yes his history was 2 failed bonds. I remember watching him chasing Cutie-pie off. Maybe he didn't want her around him. In the evening he liked to cuddle up to her but not during the day.

Now I am left thinking will Cutie-pie need a new friend.

:lol::lol:

I can't wait to see him.

Yes his history was 2 failed bonds. I remember watching him chasing Cutie-pie off. Maybe he didn't want her around him. In the evening he liked to cuddle up to her but not during the day.

Now I am left thinking will Cutie-pie need a new friend.

Uh-oh.....

Back