• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Aggressive female rabbit

Jamie

Warren Scout
Hi,
I have posted regarding my Female rabbit Twix before but now the situation is getting worse.
She used to bite me a lot an hiss and grunt then lunge. She has also started attacking her husbun when I go near him. She has never had a problem with my partner.
Do to my relationship breaking down the rabbits are living with my mum and dad and I will be moving back there at the end of the mum. My mum can't go in the room without Twix getting aggressive. She keeps biting my mum and Dudley.
I think I am going to have to separate the buns. My dad is the only one that can go near her.
What can I do? Are there rabbit behaviouralists out there? Or does she need looking after by a man?
The last thing I want is to have to take her to a rescue but if her behaviour doesn't change I can't keep her.
As fat as I know she is fit and healthy and had a check up when she went fore her myxi. Is this just her personality?
Please help! I don't want to have to get rid of her but I don't know what else I can do!

Is she speyed at all??? Feeling unwell do you think?? How old is she?? If we can establish nothing is wrong healthwise first,thats a start.
Im sure you can get some help from someone on here.An aggressive doe isnt unheard of.xxx

Is she speyed at all??? Feeling unwell do you think?? How old is she?? If we can establish nothing is wrong healthwise first,thats a start.
Im sure you can get some help from someone on here.An aggressive doe isnt unheard of.xxx

As far as I know she is fine health wise and shouldn't be unhappy. She is just over a year old I think, we didn't know her age when we got her, but has been neutered since August last year. X

Back