• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How wonderful is this!

Deevee

Young Bun
My neighbour has drew my rabbit Trifle for me and I love it. The attention to detail is spot on. I can't stop looking at it.
I also got him to draw my brothers dog (who we sadly lost last year) for a xmas present for my brother and he got the expression/detail of his face exactly right too. It made everyone cry when my brother opened it on xmas day.
He has a facebook page under the name of Salt25 creations and my brother's dog Duke is pic 6 in his photos folder.
He draws in his spare time and welcomes commissions for work if you are interested.
rabbit_by_salt25-d4r5lph.jpg

Pictakenfrom.jpg

Wow! he certainly has a talent. I have a hanging photo frame that has 3 frames attached currently hanging with nothing in. I have 3 bunnies. Something has just told me I have found the answer with what to fill the frames with :love: will have to check out his page later! x

Wow! he certainly has a talent. I have a hanging photo frame that has 3 frames attached currently hanging with nothing in. I have 3 bunnies. Something has just told me I have found the answer with what to fill the frames with :love: will have to check out his page later! x

Glad this has helped you.
x

Back