• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone want to meet my latest foster?

ShazzaBunny

Warren Veteran
This is Bettie, she came this morning, she loves being stroked :love::love::love:
She has been a housebunny in her previous foster homes and has shown no interest in cables, but she is now a shed bunny :love:.

summer011.jpg

summer018.jpg

summer021.jpg

summer023.jpg

What a beautiful girl, did Debbie manage to hand her over without any tears? Hope she settles easily to shed life.

She was originally with a FBRC fosterer, but due to bonding her two pairs, Lhanna felt she could not keep Bettie in foster until she got that sorted.
So she moved to Debbie (collielover) for her spay, then to me until she gets a new home :D

Oh my goodness, she looks just like my girl I lost a month ago. Similar markings, just missing the helicopter ears. Any idea what breed/cross breed she is?

Oh my goodness, she looks just like my girl I lost a month ago. Similar markings, just missing the helicopter ears. Any idea what breed/cross breed she is?

I have no idea, we have thrown a few idea's about, but not really came to any conclusions :lol:.
Sorry to read about your loss :(

Back