• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It is now MONKEY's turn for acknowledgement of outstanding behaviour(Leeds35's Alfie)

Anniebirdy

Alpha Buck
Dear little Monkey, cheeky little Monkey who stole my knickers and stowed them away in his hutch, 'brother' to Minky, my other Leeds35 bun.
He is as yet, un-nuetered. When I first gave him free run of my bedroom, as I expected for an un-nuetered, unlitter trained, probably very hormonal little boy, he piddled and pooped everywhere. Id clean up the nights 'activity' when I got up in the morning, and by lunchtime it was as bad again. it was like someone had let loose with a currant loaded machine gun and a super-soaker water pistol.
I simply swept up the mini luckybags, chucked a handful into his toilet tray, mopped the floor coverings, but used a piece of newspaper for the odd piddle puddle, and lobbed that into his tray. Never made him go in it, it was just there.
This last 3 days, if I say half a dozen poops are scattered across the floor over the course of the whole day and night, Im probably exaggerating. It's more like 4, maybe 5. I havent SEEN a piddle puddle.
He dosent have a blockage, he is eating well, he is drinking plenty.
Monkey has simply toilet trained himself. He likes his floor to be clean and dry, so he uses his little toilet.
What a clever, incredible, CLEAN little boy he is.
Can you tell I'm a little bit proud :D :D :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Dear little Monkey, cheeky little Monkey who stole my knickers and stowed them away in his hutch, 'brother' to Minky, my other Leeds35 bun.
He is as yet, un-nuetered. When I first gave him free run of my bedroom, as I expected for an un-nuetered, unlitter trained, probably very hormonal little boy, he piddled and pooped everywhere. Id clean up the nights 'activity' when I got up in the morning, and by lunchtime it was as bad again. it was like someone had let loose with a currant loaded machine gun and a super-soaker water pistol.
I simply swept up the mini luckybags, chucked a handful into his toilet tray, mopped the floor coverings, but used a piece of newspaper for the odd piddle puddle, and lobbed that into his tray. Never made him go in it, it was just there.
This last 3 days, if I say half a dozen poops are scattered across the floor over the course of the whole day and night, Im probably exaggerating. It's more like 4, maybe 5. I havent SEEN a piddle puddle.
He dosent have a blockage, he is eating well, he is drinking plenty.
Monkey has simply toilet trained himself. He likes his floor to be clean and dry, so he uses his little toilet.
What a clever, incredible, CLEAN little boy he is.
Can you tell I'm a little bit proud :D :D :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Well done Monkey!

Back