• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Harvey and Lilly are all loved up :D

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
For the first time since I got Lilly (just over a month ago now), Lilly and Harvey came up to my bedroom to play :) I have exams in a few weeks so can't sit in the garden with them as I must revise :( so they came in to *help* me revise :p Harvey's past *help* has included chewing my revision notes and falling asleep on then :roll: but now he has his Lilly he is not as interested in my work :p although he did come ask me for a few head rubs :love:

They spent most of the time playing together and eating but they tired themselves out and Harvey would flop down and Lilly always hops over and rolls/lays down as close to him as possible (he often has to move an inch to make room for her :roll:). I took a few pics and a quick vid of them laying together :) quality isn't brilliant as it was on my phone.

2a1634e8.jpg

b41f473f.jpg

Lilly's looooonnnnng legs
162502c2.jpg

75e2c0ff.jpg

Finally just a quick vid of Harvey licking his paws/carpet :)roll:) with Lilly laying at his side :D he gives her some kisses at the end :love:

I'm so happy they have each other now :D they are so in love, always grooming each other and laying side by side :D although I must say they do not allow for productive revision days!!!!

Last edited:
aww 2 gorgeous bunnys you have

Thanks :) I was telling them to stop being cute yday as their cuteness kept distracting me :oops: I'd find myself watching them and realise it had been 15 minutes since I'd last written any notes :roll: :lol:

Back