• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

more uber cute pic of our new arrival ..and name

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
004-49.jpg

005-41.jpg

006-41.jpg

007-28.jpg

Ive called him Tootles .. :love:

I cant believe how he could be in rescue.

It amazes me at times.He really is beautiful.

Ifs I duz puts my ickle foot forward a ickle bit, like dis I will do looks like a pwoper model, dusnt I?
004-49.jpg

Tomowwow, whens I is a whole day olderer, I wills be a bigger bunny and I wills be sooooo big I wills be able to hexplore that intewesting looking place up der!
005-41.jpg

I has been pwacticing my counting! I cans count now! I does has got two ears, I duz got two eyes, and dis is how vewy gooderer at counting \I is, I even counted allllll my whiskers! And I has got eleventeen whiskers! I bet you cant count to eleventeen likes I duz!
006-41.jpg

I has done posed like a pwoper model, I has dun planned a vewy gweat adventure for tomowwow, and I has counted alllll the way up to eleventeen.
I finks I duz deserve a nice cawwot for dat. Huwwy up, I has earned dat cawwot!
007-28.jpg

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: im in love!

just curious, but how does a bunny cope without their front teeth in your experience? does it cause problems with the rest of the teeth?

Oh boy he is one cute bunster!

just curious, but how does a bunny cope without their front teeth in your experience? does it cause problems with the rest of the teeth?

I have a gummy bunny (who actuallt was a BARC Bunnny too). He copes fine, the only adjustment is that I need to chop up his veg more. His front teeth grew back in and got removed again, then I had problems with a peg tooth, but that is out now too. His back teeth are fine, he is a great hay eater :)

Ifs I duz puts my ickle foot forward a ickle bit, like dis I will do looks like a pwoper model, dusnt I?
004-49.jpg

Tomowwow, whens I is a whole day olderer, I wills be a bigger bunny and I wills be sooooo big I wills be able to hexplore that intewesting looking place up der!
005-41.jpg

I has been pwacticing my counting! I cans count now! I does has got two ears, I duz got two eyes, and dis is how vewy gooderer at counting \I is, I even counted allllll my whiskers! And I has got eleventeen whiskers! I bet you cant count to eleventeen likes I duz!
006-41.jpg

I has done posed like a pwoper model, I has dun planned a vewy gweat adventure for tomowwow, and I has counted alllll the way up to eleventeen.
I finks I duz deserve a nice cawwot for dat. Huwwy up, I has earned dat cawwot!
007-28.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Bunnies cope very well withpout front teeth .. its often a better option than leaving them in and having to have them burred every few weeks .

you just need to chop their veggies small and they manage fine . :D

Awww tootle bum you little cutie.:love::love:

I'm sure a new mummy/daddy is just around the corner for you.

Auntie Angie will sorts them teefies for you, just remember to give her lots of licks :love:

He is absolutely devine and Tootles suits him so well :love: :love:

He has clearly been teaching Beebee how to be a pwoper models .... :love:

07dd0547.jpg

Back