• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Leaving the buns

CoffeePuffin

Warren Scout
My OH and I are going to London on Thursday - Monday to visit my family. This is the first time I will have left the bunnies (and the dog) with someone else and I'm feeling really nervous about it. OH's stepdad has said he'll housesit for us "if you can't find anyone else I suppose I'll have to".. I've been trying to write a list of things he'll need to do for the animals.. But I have a feeling that he won't do them properly. Such as clean out the rabbits litter every night, I fear this will be neglected. I can't seem to write a list without it sounding condescending.

I'm really worried about leaving them. Can't really afford a pet sitter, or to put them into boarding either.

:cry:

Do you know any responsible teenagers who'd be happy just with pocket money, for nipping in a couple of times a day?

Do you know any responsible teenagers who'd be happy just with pocket money, for nipping in a couple of times a day?

We really need someone to housesit because of the dog.
But no, I've asked OH's brother who is 16 or 17 I think, but he doesn't want to take on the responsibility. And we've asked all the friends and family.

Its not easy, I know.
I have a mate look after my lot and the things Ruby had learnt by the time I got back!!!:shock::shock:

Im sure if you leave a note,discuss it with him, he cant go far wrong.There are good reasons why you want things done.
Perhaps if you explain them??

Its not easy, I know.
I have a mate look after my lot and the things Ruby had learnt by the time I got back!!!:shock::shock:

Im sure if you leave a note,discuss it with him, he cant go far wrong.There are good reasons why you want things done.
Perhaps if you explain them??

I feel a bit stupid, it's like I'm leaving my family behind!! I'm having a hard time leaving the buns, but I'm having a worse time leaving the dog. She is my baby <3

God I'm crazy.

I feel a bit stupid, it's like I'm leaving my family behind!! I'm having a hard time leaving the buns, but I'm having a worse time leaving the dog. She is my baby <3

God I'm crazy.

No..it makes perfect sense.I HATE leaving my lot on a DAILY basis!! Its like leaving a toddler behind....especially Ruby.I dont like her to be without me as no one looks afetr Ruby like I do.

Perfect Sense,Coffee Puffin!!

Back