• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boarding

plom3

Young Bun
Hi everyone, hope you and your rabbits are doing good!

Just a quick question really, I'm going away for just over a week from the 27th of April to the 6th of May. The last couple of times I have gone away for a weekend I have got my dad to look after Pebbles, which have both been a bit of a disaster. The first time he accidentally fed him cat litter instead of his food, he realised the next morning and all was well though. The last time my dad hadn't shut his cage properly at night and Pebbles escaped and chewed through various things under the bed, including pillows and an air bed! So I was thinking of taking him to a boarding place, but am now worried I have left it last minute and they will be full! I've had a look around my area (I live in Stockport) and really like the look of Whittle Valley Pet Hotel, it looks great, loads of space, toys, and they really seem to look after the rabbits in their care!

Do you think I've left it too late? and does anybody have any experience of using Whittle Valley or any other boarders in the area?

Thank you!

Plom3

I have no experience of Whittle Valley but I have seen posts about it on here in the past:)

I live in Stockport and have used Soozoo in Hazel Grove a couple of times. I have had no problems at all and bun has been fine, and the owners are lovely.
However, I have to say that there are a lot of bunnies boarded and they're inside so can see each other. Sometimes with a nervous bunny that's not good. Also they don't ask for vaccinations:?

Hello again! I phoned Whittle Valley today but was struggling with the times the girl was giving me to drop him off as she said she was covering somebody so only in half 9 until 4 which was a bit of a pain with work. I phoned soozoo who was lovely and got him booked in so all set! I will report back. Thanks for the tip off Pepperpot!

Pepperpot, do you know how much they get let out of there cages and do they come into physical contact with other rabbits?

Back