• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Feel stupid for being nervous

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
:oops::oops::oops:

We have dentals done on our bunnies nearly every week, all of whom are either elderly or poorly and while of course I do worry a lot I sort of accept it has to be done.

Tomorrow Bruce needs his first dental and I am really nervous about it. He hasn't had a Ga since he was neutered 5 years ago. He is now 9 years old so I have no idea how he will cope with a dental :?

He is such a gentle old man and is never any trouble :love::love: he has been with us nearly 5 years which is a long time in the world of Rainbow Rabbits!

Heres hoping everything will be fine for Bruce tomorrow. Emma is having her incisors out on Friday - the previous owner kept her with the buck!

Hope he's ok.

For a moment, I thought you were going to go on to say that YOU were nervous about going to the dentist! :lol:

Good job I know you Chris and Karen, laughing at me in my hour of need :( ;)

Thank you for the vibes, Bruce has just been dropped off at the vets as we took him up at the same time stevie had his appointment

He is doing Ok thanks Sam, has eaten but no poo's yet. He also had x-rays taken and has over grown tooth roots at the bottom and a few at the top :(

I'm glad it went well, I hope Bruce will be up to eating soon. :love: Sorry the x-rays showed some problems. :(:(

Back