• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lola decided to give me a big scare earlier..

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
She refused food, all kinds! Greens, hay, pellets. Left her an hour to have a rest (she was just lying down a lot), went back out to them and gave them some pellets and she munched them down, her and Donny have been non stop eating hay for about an hour now lol :D thank goodness...

Time to order some more hay from hay for pets :thumb: Going for the biggest bag of meadow hay and the small bag of Ings hay :D

Boris often won't eat when I'm watching :roll: I sometimes have to leave, come back a while later and THEN he'll be munching. He always eats pellets when I'm around however, he's way too excited about those to wait :lol: If I suspect something might be up I bring out the bag and see how he reacts, if I have two excited bunnies running up to me then I know everything's ok :D

My baby bun decided to do that to me last night. Was lying a bit funny, didn't eat his dinner, didn't run around my room as normal. Was literally calling the emergency vets when he decided to have a hop around my room. Brought out the 'emergency dandilion' (so called because there is only one in my garden, so its for emergencies only!) and he was fine! I think he must have been sleepy! Either that, or it was an elaborate plan to get said dandilion... :roll:

Back