• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lacey settling in

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Its taken a few weeks because of her problems but she is now slowly getting used to her routine and is less nervous. I am hoping to start bonding her next week

P1020498.jpg

:D she looks so happy! And nice to see she has a chunk of carrot, that was always her favourite here, first thing she at after spay and only thing she would touch for about 4 days after she started eating :lol:

I hope bonding goes well :love::love:

:D she looks so happy! And nice to see she has a chunk of carrot, that was always her favourite here, first thing she at after spay and only thing she would touch for about 4 days after she started eating :lol:

I hope bonding goes well :love::love:

As she her issues make her quite slow and nervous I am going to try her with different bunnies to the ones I was originally planning to put her with. Hedgehog has similar neurological problems but his make him a bit lively and manic in between the head swaying so not sure they would be the best match now I have had time to get to know her :?

Back