• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Chloe likes her new hay :-)

ChloeBunny

Warren Scout
After managing to get Chloe everything she needs from shops other than P@H except for her hay (she has the P@H Timothy mixed with Excel dandelion and Marigold) I was very happy this morning to find a huge bag of meadow hay in The Range. I wasnt sure if it would be as nice as the timothy or if she would even eat it. But I needn't have worried.

I opened the bag and it's lovely smelling and really good quality :D way better than the P@H stuff :D. Its farmed in North Devon by a company called www.naturesownpets.co.uk and Chloe cant get enough of the stuff :D especially after i put a fresh dandelion from the garden in with it.

The best thing of all it was £3.99 for 4kg as opposed to about £4.50 for 1kg for the Excel :D:D:D

YAY happy bunny and happy hoomins :D

There's not much better than watching a bun tuck into a pile of hay! They have to get the strands that are perfect, tug them free then they chew away with their wee cheeks going. :oops:

Glad you found one she loves!

I use that too! Both for my buns and my sheep (the sheep won't eat farm hay, it isn't nice enough... :roll:)
It's great isn't it!

It is lovely watching her nomming away :D I've filled an extra wicker basket with the new hay aswell so she can have even more lol she's been rumaging and burying her head in it to find the best pieces :love: I think we'll start a new game tonight of "hunt the pellets mummy hid in the hay" :D

Back