• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Urgent vibes needed for Trixie Honeybunny u/d she's gone :(

Fluffers

Wise Old Thumper
Julie (JJS) has just text to say her beloved Trixe bun is very very ill :( I don't know the symptoms, she didn't say and I've not asked as she's clearly very upset & is preparing to take Trixie & her partner Skittle to the vets.

Trixie was found to have some unusual 'lumps'just before Christmas (see thread below) and these have been monitored since. We don't know if todays poorlyness is related or not.
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/s...xie-Honeybunny-xx-Update-p27&highlight=trixie

Special vibes are needed for this lovely bunny. Hugs for Julie xx

Last edited:
Trixie has just been helped to the bridge :( The tumour was massive and she was very very poorly :cry:

Skittle, Trixie's husbun was with her throughout and is staying at the vets with her today. Julie will bring them both home later today. We're not sure of Trixie's exact age but she wasn't a young rabbit. She had a wonderful life at Julies and with her Skittle.

Please think of Julie, her husband Mark and little Skittle at this very sad time :cry:

Last edited:
Julie my thoughts and love are with you Mark and Skittle.

Binky Free Trixie you're a very loved bunny and will never be forgotten xxxx

Back