• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just Ruby...

yvette

Wise Old Thumper
b2.jpg

b1.jpg

b4.jpg

a4.jpg

a3.jpg

a5.jpg

a7.jpg

Last edited:
What an amazingly beautiful bird she is!!! I agree the screwdriver looks like trouble. Just watch her cage doesn't get dismantled when your back is turned!

Have you had her from a tiny baby?

Sadly no.She belonged to my exes cousin.They didnt have any time for her (they had her from 16 weeks..got her from p@h), so Bink (my ex) said he would have her.This was April 2009.By Oct 2009 she was here at mine, while Bink was visiting his family.
Ruby didnt leave and we have all agreed shes best off with me.

Ive had her almost 3 years.Shes 10 on 23rd May.......

They say a parrot is on their 4th home by 10, so thats not bad really.I swear, she aint going nowhere else.
Shes wonderful and Im honoured to own her.

Sadly no.She belonged to my exes cousin.They didnt have any time for her (they had her from 16 weeks..got her from p@h), so Bink (my ex) said he would have her.This was April 2009.By Oct 2009 she was here at mine, while Bink was visiting his family.
Ruby didnt leave and we have all agreed shes best off with me.

Ive had her almost 3 years.Shes 10 on 23rd May.......

They say a parrot is on their 4th home by 10, so thats not bad really.I swear, she aint going nowhere else.
Shes wonderful and Im honoured to own her.

she is a lucky girl,so much loved,I tried to look on here for the videos of her on here but they wouldnt work :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Back