• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

important *rabbit study* please take part

bunny mad lisa

Mama Doe
Hi all
Author Lucile Moore has put together another very important rabbit study and is calling all rabbit owners and rescues to spare a few moments to fill it in. Be a part of an important effort to collect information about pet rabbit health! Volunteers are needed to fill out a survey that was designed with input from veterinarians, shelter/rescue workers, pet rabbit owners, and others involved with rabbit caretaking. It is our hope that the information collected will provide valuable data on rabbit health.

you can do it online and it's really easy and doesn't take long. A big part of it is about illnesses your bunny has suffered so if your bunny is healthy it will only take a few minutes. You fill out a form for each bunny you have but if you don't have alot time just doing one would be a huge help!

A huge thank you in advance to anyone who takes part
Find it here:

http://rabbitwriter.synthasite.com/rabbitsurvey.php

This may take me a while :oops:

ETA. And my rabbits haven't been that ill it's just that there are things that link together.

I've tried to do this, but the tick boxes dont save. Possibly because I'm not using Microsoft word.

She'd probably get more replies if she used surveymonkey or something like that. It's a bit of a faff having to fill in a word doc and then email it.

Also, it would be helpful to have space to write some additional comments e.g. my rabbits are currently indoors, but they usually live outdoors.

I didnt know what 'fresh greens' meant - is that spring greens or any kind of leafy green vegetable?

I've tried to do this, but the tick boxes dont save. Possibly because I'm not using Microsoft word.

She'd probably get more replies if she used surveymonkey or something like that. It's a bit of a faff having to fill in a word doc and then email it.

Also, it would be helpful to have space to write some additional comments e.g. my rabbits are currently indoors, but they usually live outdoors.

I didnt know what 'fresh greens' meant - is that spring greens or any kind of leafy green vegetable?

Agree that survey monkey would be a whole lot easier. No tick boxes at all for me! Am having to bold everything.

I'm assuming fresh greens means anything that's green, i.e., veggies, herbs or forage.

thank you so much everyone!! have just spoken with Lucile and she is thrilled to have so many replies from the UK...so please keep them coming!! :D

The survey applises to ALL bunnies whether healthy or sick.

Back