• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

BARC's Wicket says peek-a-boo

PippinWarren

Warren Scout
Peek-a-boo me is looking for a new mummy and daddy but i didn't find them under here..

113new.jpg

Or through here..

109new.jpg

And they are not hiding under the grass either..

105new.jpg

Are you SURE he is not a wildie???? He looks identical to my 3 wildies!!!

Lol have you asked that question before??? Nope both parents were seen by an inspector and neither was wildie.

Buuuuuuut I can make him wild if you would like to give him a forever home :lol:

pippinwarren wanders off to find a can of wildy bun personality and a sack of disguises!!!!!

Lol have you asked that question before??? Nope both parents were seen by an inspector and neither was wildie.

Buuuuuuut I can make him wild if you would like to give him a forever home :lol:

pippinwarren wanders off to find a can of wildy bun personality and a sack of disguises!!!!!

he doesn't need a sack of disguises!! I am fooled already. the wildy bun personality (desctructo bun with added 'bite bum of other buns and run', tendancies with a 'feed me but never see me' added in) is not really conducive to adoption:lol::lol:

he doesn't need a sack of disguises!! I am fooled already. the wildy bun personality (desctructo bun with added 'bite bum of other buns and run', tendancies with a 'feed me but never see me' added in) is not really conducive to adoption:lol::lol:

Erm you had too much gravy with your Yorkshire puds today? :shock:

Wicket is so squishy, loves kisses n nosey rubs, Binkies for banana, think I'm changing his name to banana chops :lol:

Oh and sits on your knee if you sit down in run with him!

Nah no wildy in him me thinks :D

Back