• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

BARC's Gorgeous girly teeny tiny Titch

PippinWarren

Warren Scout
This ickle stunner is approx 2years old and will be looking for a new mummy and daddy very soon.

titchalldoneinpicnic.jpg

Oh god shes beautiful!
im so tempted, but ulfric isnt nuetered till the end of the month:cry:

whats her story?
Is she indoor or outdoor?
with her being so small is their any known health problems?

Oh god shes beautiful!
im so tempted, but ulfric isnt nuetered till the end of the month:cry:

whats her story?
Is she indoor or outdoor?
with her being so small is their any known health problems?

She is an outdoor bun but is not yet spayed as she only came into BARC a week ago. She eats twice her body weight in hay, non too keen on pellets, loves a cuddle.

No know health issues, is lively and full of the joys of life.

Once spayed and vet checked she maybe the perfect wifey for your Ulfric.:D

I'm fostering her at the moment but Angie (bunnymadhouse) has her previous history.

She is an outdoor bun but is not yet spayed as she only came into BARC a week ago. She eats twice her body weight in hay, non too keen on pellets, loves a cuddle.

No know health issues, is lively and full of the joys of life.

Once spayed and vet checked she maybe the perfect wifey for your Ulfric.:D

I'm fostering her at the moment but Angie (bunnymadhouse) has her previous history.

I am currently very interested, i have spoke to the OH who i think realises he doesnt stand a chance against my decision.

Ive never adopted from a rescue so not sure how we go about this whole situation.
Id love to see more pictures of this little angel!

Ulfric is a very laid back bunny and has been living indoors for the best part of a week, do you think she could be a good indoor bunny? (littertray training isnt a big deal we can work on that):love::love:

I am currently very interested, i have spoke to the OH who i think realises he doesnt stand a chance against my decision.

Ive never adopted from a rescue so not sure how we go about this whole situation.
Id love to see more pictures of this little angel!

Ulfric is a very laid back bunny and has been living indoors for the best part of a week, do you think she could be a good indoor bunny? (littertray training isnt a big deal we can work on that):love::love:

She has not chewed any of the things I have given her so can't see her being a problem indoors. She is now litter trained and will only eat in her poop tray. Food given outside the poop tray she ignores.

She is a bit bossy for example if you move her toys she will get in a humph with them and throw them buts that in her nature. She has never bitten or lunged at me.

Last edited:
She has not chewed any of the things I have given her so can't see her being a problem indoors. She is now litter trained and will only eat in her poop tray. Food given outside the poop tray she

She is a bit bossy for example if you move her toys she will get in a humph with them and throw them buts that in her nature. She has never bitten or lunged at me.

she sounds perfect, everything about her sounds perfect!

Please keep me updated on her spay and vetchecks, and who do i talk to about possibly rehoming her?
xx

she sounds perfect, everything about her sounds perfect!

Please keep me updated on her spay and vetchecks, and who do i talk to about possibly rehoming her?
xx

bunnymadhouse aka Angie at Barnsley animal rescue is the person you need to chat with. Will be posting more pics to keep everyone up to date.

I have messaged Angie so she knows you are interested or you could P.M her on here. :D

1.24??????????????????

Shes Titchier than Titch!!!

Lils still was smaller though at .740 grams.

Ooooh..How I love a little bunny........:love::love::love::love::love::love:

1.24??????????????????

Shes Titchier than Titch!!!

Lils still was smaller though at .740 grams.

Ooooh..How I love a little bunny........:love::love::love::love::love::love:

Lils only weighed that? :shock:

Gosh are my scales wonky? Titch looks a lot smaller than when I saw Lils in the fur.

Maybe Titch has heavy bones :lol:

Lils only weighed that? :shock:

Gosh are my scales wonky? Titch looks a lot smaller than when I saw Lils in the fur.

Maybe Titch has heavy bones :lol:

Lils was my white nethie...Little Miss is my nethie from you guys...and...er....Little Miss I think has put a bit of weight on...she eats like a lion!!!

Back