• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser says hello again

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
Spenser: Mummy has been busy recently, so I haven't appeared for a couple of weeks. She has, among other things, been guilty of spending far too much time - in my opinion - with another rabbit.:evil: Anyway, here I am last weekend, with my Easter bunting on the crate.

P4030562.jpg

And here I am with some of my Easter cards. I am cleaning my front foot, as it is very important to have clean feet:

P4080604.jpg

Mummy made me a special eggbox for Easter. I do like an eggbox!

P4020559.jpg

It is very important to have clean feetsies. Toby spends a lot of time cleaning his. Maisy cleans her one white paw a lot too.
Looks like Spencer had a very spoiled Easter x

Dear Lord Spenser. I really think that ape of yours needs pulling into line. If you let her continue to neglect your online apperaances in this manner she will only get worse. She needs training for her own good I think. :lol:

I've missed you Spenser.:(

So good to see you looking so magnificent....................as per:thumb::thumb:

Didn't you get alot of Easter cards!!!

You lucky boy.

And not to forget a thank you for your beautiful card and the choccies. :D:D:D:D:D:D:love:

Back