• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Ulfric please*Q on bellyache?)

missFloppyears

Warren Veteran
Ulfric is doing tiny poops, hes eating and drinking fine and has been nibbling happily at the hay..

I just gave him some pineapple juice and now he is going for a run in the garden.
vibes he is back to normal soon?

Last edited:
Teefs???
Vibes for this baby man.xxx

I dont think its his teethies although as luck has it hes in tomorow as hes got a broken toe(noticed when i cut his claws, not causing him any trouble?) , i will ask them to look at his teethies then :(
poor baby is very cross at me at the moment..

Can belly ache cause small poops?
as he has been squashing his belly on the floor and once hes arched his back while walking?
is it worth giving him a drop of infacol?

Last edited:
I think it would be worth ringing the emergency vet saying he's in pain and whether to give it or not. Mention you're coming in tomorrow and he is still eating a little. Maybe ask if you can give pain relief if you have it too.

Thanks Jenova, He has qietned down and sat hunched under his stool :(
His gut is grumbling hes not eaten much of his hay either, Im going to ring the vet again :(

Thanks Jenova, He has qietned down and sat hunched under his stool :(
His gut is grumbling hes not eaten much of his hay either, Im going to ring the vet again :(

Grumbling could be gas or it could be things starting to move again after a bit of stasis.
I think perhaps avoid the pineapple just in case it is stasis as too much sugar isn't good for some reason I can't remember (it's good for blockages though).
Is he eating as much has as he usually does?

Have you got any Infacol?

Yeah i always like to keep some in.

As advised by the vet weve given him some infacol, he has had some more hay in the last 10mins and has drunk some water, hes eaten a couple of pellets when offered.

While typing this he has just passed a few bigger poops, mixed with some smaller ones.

should i rub his belly in a bit?

Yeah i always like to keep some in.

As advised by the vet weve given him some infacol, he has had some more hay in the last 10mins and has drunk some water, hes eaten a couple of pellets when offered.

While typing this he has just passed a few bigger poops, mixed with some smaller ones.

should i rub his belly in a bit?

Yes, gentle tummy massage will be good for him, so pleased he is pooping

Thankyou snowy, im so relieved to report he is hopping around again and eating his hay like normal.:roll::lol:
and pooping everywhere lots of normal poop:oops::oops::lol:

Back