• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

work tomorrow and leaving buns

bubbles1068

Warren Scout
I always hate going back to work and leaving the bunnies. i work in a school so have been off for 2 weeks , oh well only another 7 weeks to go before im off again.

Ditto I had a week and half off work I've loved getting up between 6/7 and letting em free range , I have to be up at 4:30 usually so I just feed fill hay up and water then have to go work but I'm home by 3pm so if they feel like coming out then I'll let em out they won't usually come out till about 5pm unless Parsley is doing his usually humping 😳😳😳😳😳😳

Ditto I had a week and half off work I've loved getting up between 6/7 and letting em free range , I have to be up at 4:30 usually so I just feed fill hay up and water then have to go work but I'm home by 3pm so if they feel like coming out then I'll let em out they won't usually come out till about 5pm unless Parsley is doing his usually humping 😳😳😳😳😳😳

i get home around 3.30 but from 2 ish all i think about is getting home! if i have a meeting i ring the kids and have to remember to ask if if they ok before i ask about the buns lol.

Its lovely being able to potter around the house all day while the buns free range. Although mine tend to cuddle up in the shed all day and come out about tea-time anyway, even when I'm at home :roll::lol:

Back