• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Incredible 'Minky' update (FKA 'Nibbles', Leeds 35 bunny)

Anniebirdy

Alpha Buck
I am proud beyond words of little Minky, who was formerly known as Nibbles, one of my Leeds 35 buns. From how she lived, to being removed from her totally 'wrong' living conditions, to being removed, taken to another place in Leeds, shipped over to me in Liverpool with her 'brother' Monkey (FKA Alfie), to having surgery, being the most timid, terrified little bun Ive ever had ther heartrending pain to look at.....

Minky is now littler trained, so clean you wouldn't believe. Although she is still cautious of head-rubs for the first few seconds, she now presses her little head into my hands, actively seeking more gentle contact. She will climb over me when I lay on the floor beside her, exploring, sniffing, giving little nudges to say, ''Come on, stroke me, stroke me NOW!''

This is the same little bunny who took nearly (or was it 'over', Mick???) two who hours to catch when being rescued from the appaling conditions she had endured all her life. She was so terrified she ran and hid, ran and hid, desperately trying to avoid whatever was coming.

She is just incredible, and all this in under two weeks.

:love::love::love::love::love: MINKY:love::love::love::love::love:

Aw great news, but, errm, you seem to have forgotten piccies!!! ;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well done for your wonderful support of Minky.
It must be so rewarding to see the progress.
Also everyone who helped with the rescue.
Love you all:love:

Well done for your wonderful support of Minky.
It must be so rewarding to see the progress.
Also everyone who helped with the rescue.
Love you all:love:

Thankyou x There is no feeling to match that of seeing a broken, terrified little soul start to heal, and confidence replacing terror. :thumb:

Sounds like Minky is doing really well!

Minky is a lovely name, my special little bun was called Minky and I lost her just before Christmas last year. Still miss her every day. So this made me smile :)

Sounds like Minky is doing really well!

Minky is a lovely name, my special little bun was called Minky and I lost her just before Christmas last year. Still miss her every day. So this made me smile :)

Really? Well then, that makes me so happy and proud that I have named 'Minky' after such a wonderful, much loved little bun :love:
Who knows, maybe I had a little bit of 'outside' influence when I was trying to think of a suitable new name for my frightened lost little soul of a rescue... :love:

I am so sorry you lost your little Minky, and I really hope that this little Minky's updates continue to mnake you smile in proud remembrance of your own little girl :love: :love:

Really? Well then, that makes me so happy and proud that I have named 'Minky' after such a wonderful, much loved little bun :love:
Who knows, maybe I had a little bit of 'outside' influence when I was trying to think of a suitable new name for my frightened lost little soul of a rescue... :love:

I am so sorry you lost your little Minky, and I really hope that this little Minky's updates continue to mnake you smile in proud remembrance of your own little girl :love: :love:

:love::love::love:

DSCF0613.jpg

This was my precious little girl, she was only 8 months old when I lost her.

Sounds like her spirit is living on in your little Minky, she sounds so affectionate like my little one :love:

I will keep my eyes peeled for more updates and pictures ;)

:love::love::love:

DSCF0613.jpg

This was my precious little girl, she was only 8 months old when I lost her.

Sounds like her spirit is living on in your little Minky, she sounds so affectionate like my little one :love:

I will keep my eyes peeled for more updates and pictures ;)

GASP

WHAT a gorgeous little bunny!!!!! :love: :love: :love:

Back