• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How Do I...

Stumpy

Alpha Buck
put the blanket i have broung in the cage so it covers it all for Whisky 2moro but so its not too loose as im not sure if she will try and eat it :oops: I've never has to do anything like this before. I have a borrowed a guinea pig cage (cleaned with vinegar and pet disinfectant) from a friend as its big enough in length but its not so tall so when Whisky is it it she wont be able to stretch fully and mess up her stitches... Please Help Me

PS Whisky Goes In For her Spay 2moro At 9 :|

My girl went in 2 weeks ago i also put a blanket down for her, well old towels and when they were dirty i put a sheet down. she was in a run so i put a the edges under it to keep it tight. what about a couple of staples in the corners then you can take them out when you need to change the blanket. hope it goes well with whisky , just make sure she has pain killers recovery food and plenty of her favourite trees

That was ment to be treats when she comes home. my rose had to be spoon fed for a couple of days after her spay better to have it just incase . good luck

My girl went in 2 weeks ago i also put a blanket down for her, well old towels and when they were dirty i put a sheet down. she was in a run so i put a the edges under it to keep it tight. what about a couple of staples in the corners then you can take them out when you need to change the blanket. hope it goes well with whisky , just make sure she has pain killers recovery food and plenty of her favourite trees

Good Idea thank you

Back