• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ulfric's Loo roll toy

missFloppyears

Warren Veteran
294981_229494647158132_100002927940240_424190_882804597_n.jpg

544457_229494697158127_100002927940240_424191_1851491716_n.jpg

562910_229494777158119_100002927940240_424193_89317986_n.jpg

548445_229495433824720_100002927940240_424200_165605443_n.jpg

:love::love::love::love:

Wonderful photos! He is just so handsome!! I know just the bunny who would be a perfect match but needs some more time with mum first!!

Wonderful photos! He is just so handsome!! I know just the bunny who would be a perfect match but needs some more time with mum first!!

well Ulfric needs his nueter first ;) plenty of time to work on OH ;)
i need looots of photos of Babies, maybe that will convince him?

@Susie Bun,
hes not as macho looking as your spenser hes a big wimp who runs to me if anything out the ordinary happens..:lol::lol:

Aw bless! He is the spit of our Violet! You never know they could be related as I am in Alsager too! Neither of my buns will touch toilet roll toys though, they just look at me as if to say "what do you want me to do with that?". Fab photos by the way, I wish I was better when it comes to photography, I can never get my two to stay still long enough!

Aw bless! He is the spit of our Violet! You never know they could be related as I am in Alsager too! Neither of my buns will touch toilet roll toys though, they just look at me as if to say "what do you want me to do with that?". Fab photos by the way, I wish I was better when it comes to photography, I can never get my two to stay still long enough!

Oh my god your never in alsager too!!
thats fab, we so have to meet sometime!!
Ulfric was from manchester his previous owners released him :cry:

Feel free to PM me anytime id love to meet another crazy bunny lady !! :D

Yeh, that would be good, thanks. How someone could just release a bun into the wild to fend for itself is beyond me! He sure is one lucky bun to have found you now though!

Squeeee!!! His face in that second picture is sooo adorable :love: I like the "toy" though... we tend to just stuff ours with hay but that looks quite interesting.

Yeh, that would be good, thanks. How someone could just release a bun into the wild to fend for itself is beyond me! He sure is one lucky bun to have found you now though!

Unfortunatly im told someone is releasing a lot of breeding bunnies into the wild at the moment in alsager. :(
i dont know how anyone could have released Ulfric he is an angel!

Squeeee!!! His face in that second picture is sooo adorable :love: I like the "toy" though... we tend to just stuff ours with hay but that looks quite interesting.

It was just a loo roll with more loo rolls stuffed into it with food poured into it :)

Here we go, finally managed to get a decent pic of our Vi. This is her this morning running up to see me hoping for food!

SNC12527.jpg

oooooh she is divine!!
shes got the same fluff about her as my JayJay!
Jay.jpg

i have 7 bunnies alltogether :lol:

p.S that photo is really good, are you into photography?
xx

p.S that photo is really good, are you into photography?
xx[/QUOTE]

LOL! No!! I wish I was, that was just a very lucky shot! Usually my Hubby takes the micky out of my photos! They usually come out headless or running away cos I missed the chance!:D

JAy JAy is gorgeous by the way, I think he has more fluff than Vi tho. xx

Back