• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Attention Rescues - Would you say 3 legged buns are harder to rehome??

suzibunbun

Mama Doe
Are people more drawn towards buns in rescue that are 'different' ie 3 legged, ears missing or only 1 ear or other differences?? Just wondering really??

Im not a rescue, but i am a sucker for a "different" bunny :love: if any come in locally and i have space, i try to take the wonky ones :love:.

I am not a rescue either, but think that I will always rehome bunnies with something 'special' after having Kermit with Head Tilt.

I have Inca with no tail, deformed back end, spine & lady bits.......and Herbie with no Incisors. Herbie is a 'normal' bunny to me right enough as he doesn't really need that much different care.

;);) me too - even car boot sale or charity shop teddies that are deformed in some way that noone wants I have to buy :oops::oops:

I know all buns are special - but I know I would be drawn towards 'different' buns :love::love: I was just wondering if people feel the same when they are in rescues

That made me have a wee chuckle, that's cute as anything!! I wouldn't go that far!

:oops::oops::oops: i am such a softie :oops::oops::oops: My Dad is too, he bought a teddy whose legs kept making 'cracking' sounds when you moved them - he called him Arthur short for arthritis :lol::lol:

Back