PDA

View Full Version : Attention Rescues - Would you say 3 legged buns are harder to rehome??

suzibunbun
14-04-2012, 08:30 PM
Are people more drawn towards buns in rescue that are 'different' ie 3 legged, ears missing or only 1 ear or other differences?? Just wondering really??

ShazzaBunny
14-04-2012, 08:37 PM
Im not a rescue, but i am a sucker for a "different" bunny :love: if any come in locally and i have space, i try to take the wonky ones :love:.

Kermit
14-04-2012, 08:52 PM
I am not a rescue either, but think that I will always rehome bunnies with something 'special' after having Kermit with Head Tilt.

I have Inca with no tail, deformed back end, spine & lady bits.......and Herbie with no Incisors. Herbie is a 'normal' bunny to me right enough as he doesn't really need that much different care.

suzibunbun
14-04-2012, 08:52 PM
;);) me too - even car boot sale or charity shop teddies that are deformed in some way that noone wants I have to buy :oops::oops:

I know all buns are special - but I know I would be drawn towards 'different' buns :love::love: I was just wondering if people feel the same when they are in rescues

Kermit
14-04-2012, 08:54 PM
;);) me too - even car boot sale or charity shop teddies that are deformed in some way that noone wants I have to buy :oops::oops:

That made me have a wee chuckle, that's cute as anything!! I wouldn't go that far!

suzibunbun
14-04-2012, 08:55 PM
That made me have a wee chuckle, that's cute as anything!! I wouldn't go that far!

:oops::oops::oops: i am such a softie :oops::oops::oops: My Dad is too, he bought a teddy whose legs kept making 'cracking' sounds when you moved them - he called him Arthur short for arthritis :lol::lol:

Kermit
14-04-2012, 08:59 PM
:oops::oops::oops: i am such a softie :oops::oops::oops: My Dad is too, he bought a teddy whose legs kept making 'cracking' sounds when you moved them - he called him Arthur short for arthritis :lol::lol:

:lol::lol: