• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

cleaned out the hammies and got some pics :0) xxx

shell1805

Mama Doe
snowy is coming on leaps and bounds and is such a charecter <3

002-70.jpg

003-65.jpg

her pen is now a tub, because she could do this with the other one!

006-56.jpg

007-49.jpg

009-50.jpg

003-61.jpg

now this is henry. i adopted him a few weeks ago, he has a disfigured back foot due to being caught on his cage water bottle all night :cry: he is very untrusting but we are slowly getting there:

003-64.jpg

001-69.jpg

004-64.jpg

and finally my 2 older guys savage and hercules, both over 2.5yrs:

007-51.jpg

009-52.jpg

xxx

Gorgeous hammys :love::love::love: will try and get some more of mine when they decide to get up :roll::lol:

well henry is my new bubba and is sooo nervous he jumps a mile at the sound of the camera bless him :(

savage is named savage for a reason :lol: we have an understanding, i leave him alone and he doesn't bite me. he patrols his cage waiting for unsuspecting fingers :lol:

hercules is my old little dude, wont be long till the bridge a fear :cry:

xxx

thanks everyone :D

bella is so funny with them, she bounces after there hammie balls head butting them :roll: :lol:

xxx

well henry is my new bubba and is sooo nervous he jumps a mile at the sound of the camera bless him :(

savage is named savage for a reason :lol: we have an understanding, i leave him alone and he doesn't bite me. he patrols his cage waiting for unsuspecting fingers :lol:

hercules is my old little dude, wont be long till the bridge a fear :cry:

xxx

Bless Henry, I'm sure he'll soon settle down with you :love: Savage sounds funny! :lol: You never know, Hercules might suprise you, it might not be his time for the bridge yet but I bet he's had a lovely long life so far xxxx

Back