• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ATTENTION!!! All 'LEEDS 35' BUNNY RESCUERS! Please read!

Anniebirdy

Alpha Buck
Dear 'Leeds Bunny' rescuers/adopters/fosterers/safe-housers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE, ALL OF YOU!!!! Can you post here pictures of your bunnies when they came, (or even link me to the original pic of your bunny on the original post, and also, (THIS IS IMPORTANT) I need pictures of YOU with your Leeds Bunnies, ether holding them, or just with them, comforting or stroking them.
You wont be disappointed with what I have in mind, please trust me ;)
It will be a tribute to these wonderfull bunnies, their rescue teams, and also of course to YOU, the people who have taken these precious little buns into your hearts and homes.
Not one bunny can be left out though.
Please help me create this piece, you wont be disappointed!!!!

XXXX

Last edited:
Do you mean all the people involved in the Leeds 35 situation? You want me to pose with all the buns? :shock::oops: I might have a bit of a hangover tomorrow :oops: But I can try! What are you planning?

Do you mean all the people involved in the Leeds 35 situation? You want me to pose with all the buns? :shock::oops: I might have a bit of a hangover tomorrow :oops: But I can try! What are you planning?

Yes, the Leeds 35 ;) Im planning to make a tribute vid to these lovely, gentle buns, the teams who rescued them, and the owners/foster-carers who have given them new lives x

What a lovely idea. You could then add the buns in their forever homes as they slowly find them. Would be a great tribute (and lots and lots of hard work for you I would imagine).

I gave one of the Lymington buns a home and I know how I enjoy seeing updates on the other Lymington buns and pigs.

It may also help some of the foster buns find new homes too?

Back