• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buns and lino??!

MikePalmer88

Alpha Buck
Why won't the buns go on the Lino?!?!?!

They will periscope and look all puppy eyed at me when I'm in the kitchen cooking for myself but they will never step foot on the Lino.

I just picked them both up and put them there, they both walked around fine, ran of it no probs.....I put there favourite treat on the lino and they sniff and can see it and then sulk back

This is the kitchen so you can guess where the 'begging' happens

cd49e131.jpg

Only reason I ask is our new place, we are hoping to base the buns in the kitchen so they can assess the new garden and house

Maybe it's too slippery. Mine are on lino but it's the textured stuff for bathrooms.

ours are on lino with washable rugs on top as hazel wont walk on laminate or lino ....shes like a duck on ice:oops::lol: but parsley could walk on water to get to some food:lol:

Hi

My house bun didn't like lino at first, but he soon learnt that if he was to get outside he had to navigate the lino in the kitchen and then the laminate in the utility. Now he prefers it to the carpet on sunny days (usually in front of the fridge :))

Neither of our buns will step onto the laminate in the dinning room, they prefer the carpet in the living room. I thought it was because its too slippery for them.

Back